Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Point of Clarification re: Pink-and-Girliness

Press release from the office of The Bedouin Project

It has recently come to my attention that there exists the notion that I am "pink and girly". I wish to rectify this misconception once and for all. Yes, I do have an inordinate knowledge of musical theatre. Yes, I have been known to play the flute. Yes, I do use terms like "[insert designer label's name here]'s spring line is to die for!". However, these things do not a girly-man make. This smear campaign is part of the ongoing conspiracy against cultured, well-dressed men such as myself, by the beer-swilling, football-watching, hooters-dining-at neanderthals (read: the better part of the Laurier male population).

Besides, I don't think pink would work too well with my complexion.

Regards,
The Bedouin Project

4 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhour

 
At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe,

I completely understand. It sounds like they are describing whats his name. Oh Right - Vas De Franz!

i miss that guy.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger The Bedouin Project said...

Indeed Janice, I think these people are mistaking me for Vas De Franz...there is an uncanny resemblance between us after all.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Balcancan said...

I agree. Pink would be disastrous. I'm thinking maybe more hot fuschia?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home