Thursday, January 26, 2006

Grad students say the darndest things

Sure, kids are funny, and political malapropisms are amusing to be sure, but to hear the craziest shit you'll ever hear, you really have to speak to a grad student, preferably while they're drunk, and if they're awake, odds are they're drunk. I have therefore decided to start a regular segment of "Grad Students Say the Darndest Things" Here are two recent unbelievable utterances to get us started:

(in discussing bird flu) "I don't mind chickens, but I'm afraid of cocks...........what...what's so funny....why are you laughing?"

(in discussing a particularly bad picture of a girl which made her look mentally disabled and pregnant): "awww...someone impregnated the downs girl..."

There are others, but they're more "you had to be there" moments, I figure these are universally appreciable.

More to come soon, I'm sure.

Salaam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home