Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine's Day, Libya Style

So, the entire team decided to have a big valentine's day dinner last night, I guess to comiserate on having no one other than our coworkers to spend valentine's day with in Libya...The restaurant we were eating at was having a prize draw for a pair of gold earrings. I was assigned the number 1, which one of my co-workers wanted, and which I offered to her, but she insisted on sticking with her number. I then proceded to go on and on about how I have absolutely no use for gold earrings, what would I do with gold earrings?! etc. etc.

Then I won them...

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you give them to her????

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Industriage said...

give them to your mamma. or david. i can see him rockin' a little double gold loop action, eh? ladies love cool dave (with gold earrings).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home