Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cairo Craziness

Wow...that's pretty much all I can say about this past weekend in Cairo. I think I need two weeks to fully recover from the past two days. It all started with being upgraded to a presidential suite at the Nile Hilton. From there on, I knew that it was going to be an absolutely rock star weekend.

Two bottles of bourbon, copious amounts of karaoke and innumerable incriminating photos later...I am completely and utterly destroyed.

I've been reading Jack Kerouac's On the Road and I think it might be at least partially responsible/an inspiration for the insanity that ensued this past weekend. J and I are kind of like Dean Moriarty and Sal Paradise when we get together. Been thinking a lot about the Beatniks lately, will be the subject of a future post at some point I think...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home