Thursday, March 22, 2007

Movin' on over....to Saudi Arabia...

Hello All,

I haven't written because there hasn't been much worth writing about, but now some big changes are about to transpire. I had been requested to transfer to a project the company has going in Saudi and I've decided to accept. It wasn't an easy choice. I know I had complained about it often in the past, but I'd kind of gotten used to Libya and the team there. Regardless, I will definitely look back on my time there as a profoundly educational and positive experience.

Now on to Saudi...who knows what awaits me...I certainly don't...

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger deena said...

Beards. And maybe some beatings.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Industriage said...

Safe flight. And as for the appropriately stereotypical quip I should be making here...uh...I got nothin'. Chalking it up to typical 'woman' behavior. The Green Book told me so. Thirty nonstop years in print, how can you go wrong?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home