Wednesday, August 03, 2005

More London Dreamin'

I don't know what's with the dreams about London these past couple days. Last night I dreamt that I had missed the deadline for paying tuition and was scrambling t0 get my dad to transfer the funds. I certainly hope that's not a premonition, whereas I certainly wouldn't mind if the whole avante-garde castle residence dream came true.

In other blog-related news, I've put my meager photoshop skills to use and designed a template for this blog. Whether or not it'll actually work up on the website remains to be seen. I will be conferring with those more tech-savvy than I (you know who you are) to see if it's feasible.

Note: I just ran a spell-check on this post and did you know that blogger's spell-checker doesn't recognize the word "blog"? What's the name of that Alanis Morisette song that isn't at all ironic?

5 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so young, but oh so witty...

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger The Bedouin Project said...

Honour me with your compliments you do.

I've decided to try speaking like Yoda at random intervals

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yipes...if so, i think my commenting days are over

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger The Bedouin Project said...

Continue to comment on my blog you will!

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're not the boss of me! at least not until we get to london!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home