Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I have found my dream woman

This article was sent to me by Industriage, one of my foremost drinking buddies. May just point out that the author of the article, my soon to be wife, drinks Maker's Mark, the bourbon of bourbons. Any of you who have been around me in the past 6 months will be familiar with my obsession with this most delightful of libations. Only downsides are a) that she takes it with soda, which is a bit of sacrilege, and b) that she's married. But as far as I'm concerned, these are both easily remedied maladies.

Unrelated to this, I'd just like to inform my reading public that I've been moved to a new office. The senior executive corner office which has a sea-view. I'm so hot.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Blogger Balcancan said...

Senior executive corner office? What did you do with the senior executive who was its prior occupant? More importantly - were there any "favours" involved? Details man, details!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home