Thursday, August 04, 2005

Blogger Idol

Which will be my next blog template? You decide!

Below I've attached pictures of the blog templates I've designed (special thanks to Kaelyn, Absi and Nicki for their input) and I've even recruited the web-designers at the place I work at to help me out with getting whichever template I decide on up on the web.

Now it's your job to decide which one of the following you'd like to see as my blog template. They're all pretty similar. The menu that's on the left of this page will either remain on the left hand side, or go up across the top, and the text will be in the center pane. When deciding, keep in mind not only how it looks, but how practical it would be. Leave your vote in the comments section as well as any suggestions for further modifications.

Cheers!





3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like number four. No reason, just my preference.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger The Bedouin Project said...

So's the cheque :p

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Balcancan said...

Im exercising my democratic right to abstain. But i looooove the camel! Can we name it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home