Monday, August 15, 2005

allay your fears...

Alright, I know you've all been in eager anticipation, so I'm here to put all your minds at rest.

Yes, I managed to learn how to fold a shirt.

In other news, an old friend from highschool who lives nearby (Robert, for those of you who know him) came for a visit this past weekend. We went to a club called the flying dog, but left at 12:30 because we're old, old geezers.

Watched The Wedding Crashers too. It was pretty entertaining, pretty much what I expected, in a good way. Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughan are awesome.

Sorry today's update isn't more exciting, but I think it's just that kind of day. Mondays usually go by pretty quickly at work, but today is dragging on. If the week is starting out this way, I'm going to be dying by mid-week.

Please post comments to bring some merriment and mirth to my work day.

5 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LUCKY that you got to see Bobby! I'm so jealous! And I totally agree we're getting old...I'm dreading going to this birthday party tomorrow cause it starts at 9. Let's not be lame in London, k?

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Balcancan said...

Shock, horrrrreuuuuur!
I will corrupt you both in London, even if you need Zimmerframes by the end of it!!!

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger The Bedouin Project said...

What are these "zimmerfames" you speak of?

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Balcancan said...

Voila. A Zimmerframe.

http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/z/zimmerframe.asp

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger The Bedouin Project said...

Ah yes, that is what we in these parts call a "walker," though I best start adopting the British lingo.

Right-o, chop-chop, freshen ye tea guvnah?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home