Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The camera adds 10 lbs...of ugly

So, I picked up the pictures for my student visa application yesterday. Wow, are they ever bad. Really, really bad. I've seen more flattering mug-shots. The British embassy staff here will get quite the larf. I've included them below for your viewing (dis)pleasure.

Worked a bit more on the blog template (which I'm sure you're getting thoroughly sick of hearing about) last night and made some headway. Still a few glitches I can't work out, so I might just simplify the design to make it easier on myself. Sigh, I'm sure Michelangelo didn't have to put up with this crap when painting the Sistine Chapel!

The pic:





















Now, if this doesn't elicit some comments, I don't know what does!

3 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger The Bedouin Project said...

HAH! Sure, as long as I get royalties for every unit sold.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Balcancan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Balcancan said...

I'm trying to imagine what Michelangelo's blog would have been like...
Day 1 - Mixed egg tempera.
Day 2 - Drew on design on chapel ceiling. Damned ladder broke again.
Day 12 - Painted.
Day 25 - Painted.Ran out of egg. Damned chickens. etc..

Back to the matter at hand. I know how you could improve the picture. Grow a beard.To show your dedication to the Islamic Anger Brigade! Jihad!
Customs will be fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home