Wednesday, August 31, 2005

London Dreaming Redux

Well, once again it has been a few days since my last post. It seems that the organization for which I work has just remembered that I still actually work here and are trying to get their money's worth out of me in the waning days of my employment. Oh well, 2 more days of work left!

So, I've had yet another dream about what my residence in London will look like. This time, our residences were contained within a theme park/mall type thing where there were shops and arcades and restaurants and cinemas. Once again, I really do think this is wishful thinking. Also, once again, I was looking for Nesma throughout the dream. She was nowhere to be found. Why is Nes always such a jerk in my dreams?

4 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Balcancan said...

Ay ay! I sympathize entirely on the insane dreaming. Tis a curse...

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm, should I be worried?

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up Deena.

I'd like to add a few things to "The List":

-Mase
-Pepper Spray
-Stun Gun

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Balcancan said...

Wherefore art thou, oh Joe?
Your blog is the last remaining bastion of sanity while i type my stupid dissertation!
You owe it to your fans!

Nes, don't worry - the Londoners will come to your rescue!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home