Friday, October 06, 2006

Tunisia for the weekend? Why not...

So, on a whim one of my co-workers decided that she wanted to go to Tunisia for the weekend and would I like to come? Most assuredly.

We are therefore going to be driven (I am told in a Mercedes) to the Club Med Djerba, close to the Libyan-Tunisian border, for an all-inclusive weekend getaway (as in "I want to getaway from Tripoli"). Yes, Yes, I know, all-inclusive resorts are from the devil, and don't really count as visiting the country, but for a brief weekend getaway on such short notice, it's the best we could do.

Hope to take some pictures which I will post upon my return

Now must go pack, Salaam!

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Balcancan said...

Tis a hard life...but someone's gotta do it. Have fun!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm going to Goderich for the weekend. Jealous?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home